Dear visitors,

This is my academic Website, consisted of different works from my Master Thesis, numerous university tasks, articles -as academic as journalistic- and projects based on varied supports: video, photographic, hearing and naturally scriptural supports.

For the visual works, see more specially my other blog dedicated to that, on the URL:
http://mgvisualanthropology.blogspot.com/

So it's perpetually under construction.

Thanks for your understanding.




samedi 12 décembre 2009

Entire articles presented in the RAM 2009 in Buenos Aires

These are the entire articles I presented to the respective groups work of the RAM where I participated. They talk about citizenship, State and Law in Mexico City and globalization and circulation, traffic and sociocultural issues, based on my fieldwork in social movements.


GT70 - Ponencia [Govoreanu]


GT74 - Ponencia [Govoreanu]

Aucun commentaire: